AluapDans - Paula Marques Dance Company is a Non-Profit Association, established in January 2010, headquartered in Cascais.
Since then it works as:
Paula Marques- Dance Company
Paula Marques- Conservatory of Dance and Arts
As a COMPANY, he is responsible for two sub-structures: Companhia da Escola de Dança and Companhia de Dança Inclusiva de Cascais. It has developed his own repertoire both at a professional level and in the context of working with students at the school, as well as at the level of inclusive dance, an existing project since 1998.
As a SCHOOL of Dance, the Conservatory of Dance and Arts, began by developing a regular education with a free character, until it was recognized by the International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA) in 2012, since then it includes a certified vocational education in its offer.
In 2017, the homologation to the Ministry of Education and Science is added, allowing the teaching of official courses within the scope of Specialized Artistic Education in Dance.
For reasons of social responsibility, the school assumes a scholarship program for students in need and who are distinguished by their technical-artistic qualities.
Currently it has several partners, a highly specialized faculty and a diverse offer, from the ludic to the professional, for all age groups and in the most varied styles of dance. The school is known for its good work environment and family atmosphere.
Dedicated to projects such as:
- Production of Shows and Professional Events,
- Support for New Emerging Artists,
- Dance Company Project.
Welcome to our School and
Conservatory of Dance and Arts
We offer a variety of dance training for students:
- Certified Vocational Courses recognized by the International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA)
- Recognized Courses by the Portuguese Ministry of Education,
- Regular Lessons and Non-Certified Courses,
General Assembly :
Fiscal Council :
Pedagogical Direction :
Board of Direction:
Pedagogical and Artistic Direction
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from Escola Superior de Saúde de Alcoitão (ESSA).
- Licenciate Degree in Physiotherapy from Escola Superior de Tecnologia da Saúde de Lisboa (ESTeSL)
- Masters Degree in Dance Teaching Education from Escola Superior de Dança (ESD).
- Theatre Branch Associate Diploma by the International Dance Teachers Association (IDTA).
- Theatre Branch Training Course by the South African Dance Teachers Association (SADTA).
- Started her dance experience at the age of 3.
- 29 years of teaching experience, mostly in Cascais.
- Several awards by SADTA in the subjects of Modern Jazz, Contemporary, Tap and Open Production.
- Artistic director and choreographer for the AluapDans Dance Company since 2010.
- Pedagogical Director of the Cascais Conservatory of Dance and Arts.